BOTTOM & CLOTHING SIZE GUIDES
GLOVES & STOCKINGS SIZE GUIDES
FINDING YOUR UNDERBAND MEASUREMENT
Stand up straight and breathe freely. Use a tailor's tape measure. You can use the help of a person close to you. Now measure the circumference under your bust, using a tailor's tape measure: Measure directly under your bust, fairly tight but also comfortable enough to breathe freely.
Read the measurement and, if necessary, round the result up or down to the nearest multiple of five, e.g. 75, 80, 85, and so on.
FINDING YOUR BUST MEASUREMENT
With your elbows down, place measuring tape across your back at band level, under each arm, and around the fullest part of your bust. Make sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor. If someone else is measuring you, keep your arms by your side. Lightly pull the tape, breathe in and out, and record your measurement.
Now using your band and bust measurements, find your size on the PERILLA bra size chart.
- Chest circumference: through the breasts - should be measured horizontally through the nipple points
Under the breasts - should be measured under the breasts
- Waist circumference - should be measured at the point of the greatest convexity of the torso
- Hip circumference - should be measured at the back through the largest protuberance of the buttocks
- Thigh circumference - should be measured horizontally under the buttock indentation
- Calf circumference - should be measured horizontally through the largest convexity of the calf
- Arm circumference - measure horizontally through the largest thickening of the arm
- Wrist circumference - measure horizontally above the anterior rillet point
- Center front of bra should lay flat against your chest; a gap indicates the cup is too small.
- Your band should remain parallel to the ground even when moving arms. Bra movement indicates the band may be too big.
- Adjust shoulder straps so they are comfortably snug.
- Your breast should fit entirely inside the cup with the underwire supporting. If you have a spillage on the top or the sides, or your cups lift, they may be too small
- If you’re between sizes, size up or down, depending on your preference for a tighter or looser fit.