The administrator of personal data at Perilla Lingerie is
CPRC EWA BERNACIAK tax number: 725 139 07 69 , National Business Registry Number 381746626 , Poland , 90-553, Łódź, 64A Mikołaja Kopernika Street, apt 29
and is hereinafter referred to as The Service or The Website.
- The website collects information about users in a safe way and according to the law (The Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of personal data, abbreviated to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which was adopted in April 2016).
- Personal data processing is needed in to complete orders, carry out online services, conduct online payments, deliver orders and for other purposes mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- Personal data is processed only according to the law and only with the User’s consent.
- The Website collects information provided by Users voluntarily. A lack of required data, necessary for the completion of the product purchase process, may make placing and filling an order impossible.
- User’s personal data is processed in order to:
- Execute the sales agreement
- Conduct product marketing
- Research marketing effectiveness
- Research the accuracy of the system and how the online shop functions
- Provide accurate financial reporting
- Improve the registration and customer service
- In relation to the processes mentioned in pt 5, The website collects the following data:
- User account data – which allows the User to access his/her account (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b GDPR)
- Basic personal data – the processing of User questions, executing sale agreements and their verification, help with putting through orders, product delivery, taking care of User problems and complaints (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b GDPR)
- Address data - product delivery, customer service, handling User problems and complaints (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b GDPR)
- Contact details – handling User problems and complaints, providing information about order status, providing help about the delivery (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b GDPR)
- Login details – verification for service usage (registration and deregistration), statistics concerning the usage of the service (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b,f GDPR)
- Order records – maintaining the website account and providing access to order records, tracking orders, accessing statistics on service usage, analysis and market study (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b,f GDPR)
- Payment data – executing sales agreements (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point b GDPR)
- Access data – researching User’s interest in specific brands and products (legal basis: Art. 6 Stat. 1 sub point f GDPR)
- The Service is obliged to store the User’s personal data for as short a time as possible. The storage is necessary only for the order process and product delivery. Part of the collected User data is stored permanently upon receiving the User’s consent, and this data is connected to providing services ordered by the User i.e newsletter subscription and maintaining the User’s Account on the Website.
- The User has the right to access his/her personal data, request its correction, deletion or limit its processing.
- The Service is obliged to delete the User’s personal data, especially the User’s Account, on the User’s direct order.
- The Service may decline deleting a User’s personal data if the User did not settle his/her balance due or if the User has breached mandatory legal provisions. The User’s personal data is necessary in such circumstances to determine the User’s accountability.
- The User may use the above entitlements via:
Mail drop: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone contact: +48 500 000 777
E-mail contact: email@example.com
- The Personal data administrator protects the User’s personal data and expends care against unauthorised access and data abuse. The Personal data administrator processes the User’s personal data according to the User’s consent, legal requirements and GDPR.
- Payments are serviced by PayLane sp. z o.o. which is located in Gdańsk at ul. Norwida 4, zip code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278.
- Besides using cookies, The Website does not collect data automatically.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that are stored in end-devices of the Website User www.perillalingerie.com and are intended for use with the pages of the Web Service.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To determine the user profile in order to display advertising material and optimise Website usage: identifying the Website Users' device to adequately display the Website
- To create statistics that help understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to an improvement of the structure and its content